Please carefully read the below admission policy before registering for Gulfood Manufacturing 2018:
- Gulfood Manufacturing is strictly for trade and business professionals related to the industry.
- The organisers of Gulfood Manufacturing strive to ensure that only qualified trade and business professionals attend the exhibition to deliver a productive business environment for both visitors and exhibitors. We reserve the right to request further proof of eligibility prior to badge issue, and also to turn down entry if necessary.
- General public and persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted entry.
- Badges are non-transferable and visitors found to be facilitating this will not be eligible for entry into Gulfood Manufacturing or future exhibitions.
- If you do not receive your visitor confirmation in your e-mail, please check your Junk folder (in some cases, your e-mail settings or system firewalls may cause our visitor confirmation e-mails to go to your Junk folder).
- By applying for registration, you agree to comply with all standard terms and conditions set forth by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
- By registering online, trade visitors can qualify for a free entry, provided they meet the requirements of the above mentioned admission policy.