Mr Ravi Nandan Sinha
Director of Development, MSME Business Forum India
- Ravi Nandan Sinha, Qualification - B.COM (H) , MBA (Finance), LOMA, LUTCF
- Currently as Board member and Director MSME Business forum India promoting the vision of policymakers vision of Ease of doing business.
- 25 Yrs of exemplary Corporate experience, Ex- Regional Business Head Kotak (Head Gujarat) , Ex Associate Director Tata AIA(Head North East, Bihar, Delhi States).
- Honour of establishing new market(s) in India for Large Corporates like Tata, Kotak Mahindra, DHFL and received top recognition & felicitation at Tata International Geneva(Switzerland) & at Paris (France) .
- Worked for Indian SMEs promotion globally under the flagship vision of "Make in India" since 2014.
- Promoted Trade under Make In India promotion in Japan,Belgium,UK and more recently Vietnam and Russia for Indian M/SMEs .
- Honored to have interacted with Heads of States of Countries visiting India (on knowledge transfer and support ecosystem of MSMEs ) - PM of Japan, President of Gabon, President of Kenya, President of Mozambique, President of Seychelles, President of Brazil .
- Lead the delegation(s) invited by International Govt(s) to see the working and promoting JV between M/SME in 2018 to China and trade promotion & cooperation between M/SMEs in 2022 by South Korea.
- As a Board member of the forum instrumental in starting/creating an exclusive fundpool ( ONLY IN iNDIA) with Investors especially to promote & fund - adoption of Renewable energy/Clean Energy by SMEs.
- Submitted multiple white papers/survey/research study as recommendations / inputs to policymakers /Niti Ayog on creation of MSME support /ecosystem in India.
- Awarded Mahadevi Verma honors for contributions to MSME transformation.
- A regular invitee to various colleges, conferences, panels and forums as a speaker to speak on issues of entrepreneurship, Opportunity and on government and public policy