Exhibitors

Gulfood Manufacturing 2022

Cavanna S.p.A

Hall: 7 Stand: A7-15
  • Filling & Sealing
  • Packaging
  • Processing & Packaging
Cavanna Group is a world leader in primary and secondary turn-key packaging solutions (flowpacking, cartoning and casepacking). Sustainable, appealing and hermetical, our solutions allow our customers to stand out and differentiate on shops shelves, preserving the qualities of their products and protecting them from external and contaminating agents. Based in north of Italy, we design and manufacture machines and complete packaging systems to answer the needs of different Industries. 60 years of expertise, a global presence of 5 sites and 12 service hubs worldwide, to propose efficient packaging solutions, install them and support our customers in their daily operations. Over 6.000 machines/lines installed at 900 customers sites and more than 100 registered patents. These are the numbers we are proud of. 65 per cent of our packaging lines serve the Bakery & Confectionery world: biscuits, crackers, rusks, bars (cereal, protein, sport, …), cakes and chocolate. While the remaining 35 per cent goes to savoury snacks, Ready2Eat, coffee caps and pharmaceutical products.

Address

Via Matteotti 104
Prato Sesia
28077
Italy

Website

http://www.cavanna.com

Contact Exhibitor


Loading
  • Cavanna Support App
  • Institutional video
Loading
Loading
View all Exhibitors