To meet the burgeoning needs of the expanding trade and imports in the Middle East, seamlessly integrated logistics solutions are essential, however come with significant security risk that needs to be mitigated without slowing down the speed of business. Food Logistics Forum is the only F&B specific logistics event in the region, bringing together the region’s leading production, foodservice, retail, logistics and transportation players for two days of intensive education sessions, as well as dedicated time to build new business relationships and explore best practices.
The Forum will address the critical issues shaping the future profitability and sustainability of the entire food value chain.
FOOD LOGISTICS FORUM
Hear from top industry leaders on latest trends and solutions in food logistics
Key topics include:
- Achieving consistent cold chain integrity
- Building seamlessly integrated supply chain system
- Improving airport-airline cargo handling
- Strategies for locking down supply chain management efficiencies
- Safety under scrutiny
- Cutting edge warehousing – swift, precise, efficient
- Linking GCC Network
- Technical Innovations in Material Handling